Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Is this my blog?


Ladies and Gentleman, this is the moment I know you all have been waiting so long for. I seem to have taken a wrong turn a couple years back and was lost in the blogosphere somewhere. I'm happy to say that I believe I have found my way back, at least for now. I cannot promise how long I will be here but I will do my best. I've decided that there is a lot going on in my life now and some of it may even be interesting to someone. The biggest thing right now is the addition to our family of our beautiful daughter Cali Isabella. I thought that if anything it would be nice to have something for her to read some day and see that her father was at least good for something. So I will give this another go. My wife has a lot to do with it too. She seems to think that maybe I have something to say about the world and when the wife speaks it's usually a good idea to listen. Well here's to another round of online communication. It will be interesting to see if anyone ever even sees this anymore ha. Here we go.

4 comments:

Jessica Lewis said...

I noticed that you've started again.... so if i say the trash needs to be taken out -- will you do that too? :) love ya, babe!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, I subscribe so I know when you write and I keep watching for news about yourselves and Cali!

glennlavender said...

posting about your blog right now!!

kathryn said...

wow, you're blogging again!!!!